Wednesday, September 3, 2008

at last ive been here

nishamaben?

hahahaaha
im not ekceli in da mood of writing dis blog ekceli but since it was ma 'sumbody's wish 4 me 2 haf one by asking"mar biler nak ader blog...wat r satu", so at last i create ma own blog....finally(NISHA sayer da ader blog)..... n it was like im blur in wut shud i write here?maybe bout ma personal details(uwek....huhuhuh)or maybe bout ma achievement(do i have dat acifmen?)n afta ive been thinking so many times n ma hair started to fell down, i made up ma decision to just write bout anything dat have in my mind(hahahaha ekceli dat is wut almost of da bloggers did.....hahaha).......n 4 now, da day where ma blog will be launch, is da day where ma 'sumbody' have left me....being at dis age didnt allowed me to cry out just bcos of sumbody was leaving me....so i hope in ma dream la8er ill be a small kid n so i can cry out like 'hell' without feeling shy 2 everybody.....hahahahah n then everyone will comfort me n say,"jangan r nangeh sayang"hahahahahah besh nyerrrrrrrrrrrr....muahahahaha weh ngantok plak....need a proper rest b4 continue.......n 4 nisha, i miss u damn much even u just left me...luv ya.......

1 comment:

Miss Blueroses said...

so sweet n comel...
gile arr maben dh berubah n for sure for good..hehe